Vision, Mission and Core Values
“Every child deserves to experience joy and community through baseball.”
To create positive life experiences for children with special needs and their families through baseball.
- Everything that we do should be child centered and create an accepting, safe and fun environment.
- All children with special needs regardless of race, religion or economic ability should have the opportunity to participate.
- Integrity will be practiced in all that we do.
- Development of people; Board, Staff, Coaches and Volunteers is critical to our success.
- Collaboration with families and community is critical to our success.