Experience the Joy. “You will get more out of it than you put in”
Our league has a variety of volunteer opportunities. Enthusiasm and compassion are the pre-requisites. By giving only a few hours of your time, not only will you make a difference in the life of a child with special needs, but you will also grow as a person.
- Buddy – 12-18 years of age
- Adult Volunteer – over 18 (Registration Table , Umpire , Announcer , DJ , Scorekeeper , Miracle League Store, Season Parties, Community Events, Fundraiser Activities)
- Buddies must be at least 12 years old.
- Volunteers must first attend a training session
- Volunteers must sign up for each game they wish to work (you will get an email invitation if you have signed up)
- To sign up, go to the “Become a Baseball Buddy” or “Become an Adult Volunteer” options in the home page.
- IMPORTANT – Adult Volunteers will need to undergo a background check, https://opportunities.averity.com/APAYMLMD Before you do the background check, you must “Register Now” to become an Adult volunteer.
Background Check – Click Here (Required for Adult Volunteers 18 years and older)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our volunteer program.